Monday, September 3, 2012

Today's adventures

Can I say coffee anyone?

I had so much coffee that at one am I am still feeling it.

So, here's what I did today.

Got up and made a maple latte and worked on some photo stuff. Follow by a 30 min nap and another maple latte.
My new logo for my project


Then meet up with an SEO friend, to work on some magical stuff;)!

It was the first time I have ever ate at a "raw" place. I will be honest I was surprised! One thing I will say, is vegan pizza is just not as good as real pizza ! I love my cheese!

See photos below for what I ate!


We then went to Common Roots for another maple latte. ( ok, at this point I can say I might turn into a maple latte)


After this we went to a shall we say colorful neighborhood!

Really, hard metal in a coffee shop? Really? WTF! Metal and coffee shops do not mix FYI! ( but I guess if u are in a colorful neighborhood it works.... NOT!!!!!!!!)

So, now at this point, I swear I am talking a thousand words per minute! I feel like a jitter ball of fun ( yes, I just said jitter ball of fun, but that is all my poor mind can come up with at 1 am!)

While sitting outside we were entertained by the guy who had been asleep for the last ten year, and finally woke up. He needed some coffee, shall we say, he was a bit gruff around the edge! He yelled out his window "what do you want? RRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Find I'll be down in a minute" (Side Note, the outfit was killer. It was a wife beater top and a rob, oh yeah who could forget the bed head and ciggy dangling from his mouth?) He screamed all of this at the poor guy who was bringing him the hat he forgot. No good deed goes unpunished. What a sight!

All this craziness was filled by the classic singing of some women! After this we decide to, shall we say, walk back to the hipster part of town (ie safe part of town)!

After this we split up only for me to head home to listen to.... You guessed it the 90's, and cook enough food for the next month;)!

See photo below, for what I mean!

Yes, I have frozen dinners, and that means that maybe, I will stop eating icecream for dinner. (yeah right, but it's a nice thought)
Yes, that's 30 bags of food! ( 1.92 for half pound of hamburger meat and  1.82 for sausage... Oh hell Yeah!)

I made some killer tomato sauce (the name is MIA right now, will get back to you on it)
Not pretty, but let me tell you it will be tasty!
Beside cooking, I got to catch up with a killer awesome close friend! ( only chatted for a short 2 hr convo)

Well, that pretty much covers my night, minus being wired and listening the bats and the old man falling out of his bed, for the third time in the last 20 mins.

Listening to him fall is like listening to a thunderstorm! After he falls out you get to listen to him stumble around and get back in bed.

Well, the coffee is fading and I need some sleep . ( not even sure if I'm making sense right now, will fix my errors tomorrow, sorry for them)



No comments:

Post a Comment