Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Oh the thing I ponder.

So, I have realized I have skill. The skill of convincing myself not to do things like exercise. I have realized that if I come home after work there is about a six percent chance that I will leave my house afterward.

Also, on my list of skills, I can say I officially rock at taking naps! It does not mater what time of day it is, how tired I am, or even if I just woke up from a nap. I can still manage to squeeze in another nap!

Ok, so here's some fun stuff to ponder. Today, I was told that I'm a creepy market person! Guess what that means? I AM DOING MY JOB! I love i!

Next thing to ponder, does ice cream with carmel count as a healthy dinner? My gut says oh heck yes;)

So, yesterday after boot camp I saw a reflection that was worth sharing. ( can I say cars have a dark side! Or at least this one was trying to be batman!)

Well I am in a slacker mood so I think it is time for another.... You guessed it... Nap time!

Oh yes, almost forgot about this creepy ad for cat groomers.



No comments:

Post a Comment