Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fall

Something about fall days like today, I just love!

It's the type of day that just lends itself to cooking. (I have a garlic pork roast but some how I have a feeling that's not going to happen today.

Update on my week..... Cricket .... That's about all I have to say about that one.

I do have to tell I found more creepy cupcakes! I think that they follow me around!

I am not trying to find these balls of frosting but they find me....:()

Oh yes, I do have tell u that Siri is crazy! I tried to say call Leselle, and she thought I wanted to search the web.( see below)


Ok last thing for u.. Rosy( my navigator) was super crabby on Thursday so I asked a friend if they made digital chocolate. I received a digital chocolate cake( see below)

I will say since I gave it to her, she has been super nice. Might want to try it if ur navigator is being ..itchy




No comments:

Post a Comment