Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ok so before I spend time catching you up!

I'm planning on writing more tomorrow (no laughing), but this time I mean it! Now that Google has finally figured out that maybe people like to post from their phones to their blogs!

You know what this means you will hear from me more;)


Ok so let's see where to start tonight? Hmm.... I know.... Watermelon tuna?

I bet by now you are truly wondering what planet am I on? Its ok, I am still on earth.

Since, we last talked I have dabbled in the world of food deconstruction and molecular gastronomy!

Science and Jordan.... What... Now I'm sure the aliens got her....

I promise it's still me. I will be honest, I love it! It is like art meets food, while still questioning your view point! (does that not say Jordan all over it?)

Ok, back to my watermelon tuna!

Check this page out for a recipe
http://toastable.com/2012/05/watermelon-tuna/

And this one out for a video.
http://m.gawker.com/5506541/future-food-how-to-make-tuna-out-of-watermelon-and-scallops-out-of-tofu

So, I decided to try it!

All I can say is wow! It taste like tuna! It is so odd, but so good!

It's the first time I can say I like watermelon;)

No comments:

Post a Comment