Sunday, October 7, 2012

....hmm....

Well hello again!

Random catch up for you! I have officially discovered that I am domesticly challenged!

Let me explain. 3 weeks ago from this Monday will mark the day I realized doing dishes can be a dangerous adventure!

I split my hand open on a glass ( to be exact my favorite glasses my mom gave me!

The bottom of the glass separated for some odd reason and sliced my hand open. After a trip to the er ( or should I say a wasted trip) I sat there for 2.5 hr to only be questioned if I had a gluten allergy and if I was sure I was allergic to all the drugs that make me sick!

Just a thought for you. Why is it when someone says they don't want drugs they are questioned and drilled? Oh wait because our society is drug dependent!

So, the long standing joke of how I cut my hand is I was to excited to open my shake weight!

So, I also learned dodgeball is something I live for! Keeping me away from it is like saying to someone they don't need food to survive!

Best thing, I played with so much tape on my hand, I felt like a mummy! It was so worth it! Was told by one of the guys, my arm is a cannon and I have gotten so much better!

I was also told on the court, dam when did she get so good?

Not going to lie but it's a boost to the ego! 😉

Well, I have more to tell you but I'm drifting off. ( it is 3 am u know)

No comments:

Post a Comment